Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy birthday to me!

For my birthday yesterday, my body gave me a reminder of my fertility.  Aunt Flow was right on time at 31 days. She has been visiting me regularly for the past several months. This is such a good sign. I think that the reduced stress levels and better eating habits are serving me well. Also, run/walking with my hubby has probably helped too.  

Perhaps spending time with the adorable, small package that was delivered on the 9th to our good friends also played a role. Watching Josh holding a 2 day old melted my heart. He's a big teddy bear and his gentle, caring nature comes even more to life when he is holding a newborn. It brought tears to my eyes to watch. Someday, that may be us...

1 comment:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday! You are Scorpio [scorpio horoscope ] and you are blessed to have such amazing and wonderful people around you, who made your day and your life even more special!

    ReplyDelete